Friday, September 7, 2012

A little update!

Hi guys!!

What a wonderful Summer the boys and I have had. Things are starting to get back to normal. Big C is back to school where he entered 2nd grade. Wow, when did he get so big. He's enjoying school and making new friends. He started playing baseball on a local league. That has taken up a lot of our free time but, he seems to really enjoy it! Little C is his normal funny self. He's enjoying some classes at the local YMCA. He's taking a gymnastics class and, a swimming class and so far so good!

I've gotten more time on the weekends to get my long runs back in. I am still suffering with my Plantar Fasciitis but am managing to train for my 2nd half marathon TOMORROW!! One of my friends/running partners is running it with me. It will be her 1st half marathon. I look forward to seeing/helping her accomplish such a great goal of hers!!

Look for some updates next week on our Park Quest Adventures, my half marathon and, some other activities the boys have and are getting into!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails