Monday, July 26, 2010

What a week..

This past week has been the worst pretty horrible. Yep, I'm admitting it. I am in fact human. Last week I didn't exercise like I had been, I didn't eat the best and, I definitely didn't feel the best.  My niece and nephew came to visit me and, this turned our world a little upside down. Going to the pool almost all day every day and, to the zoo made it hard for me to concentrate on eating as good as I was. Don't get me wrong I didn't veg out on a bunch of bad food it just wasn't nearly as good as it has been. I now know some weaknesses of mine and know I need to pack healthy snacks. I was beating myself up all weekend. I know what it is I have to do so, I'm over the pouting and downing myself. It's a new week.

Let me tell you though, I so know now that not exercising make me feel like crap. I felt slow and sluggish all week. I can't wait to get back to the gym and sweat!! It also didn't help I had almost no time to get on twitter. I missed my #mamavation ladies. I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

So here's to a better week this week!!

My Scale pic:

Yep, that's right as a result to my not so good eating and, not being as active I gained 5.5lbs. I knew I was either going to maintain this week or gain a bit but, wasn't expecting that much. Bye Bye 5.5 lbs I'm going to lose you this week!
 

MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV.

Tonight we chat with special guest Carla Binberg, a.k.a. @Mizfitonline you can find her blog on my right sidebar! I am super excited to hear if she has any special tips on training to run a race. As you all know I will be running my first 5k in August!
We are also going to be chatting with Katy Bowman. Katy is a bio mechanical scientist and, the creator of the Aligned and Well DVD series providing simple, mechanical solutions to diseases commonly associated with aging. I hope to hear from her about ways to prevent injury while training to run 3 races by my goal date of  Dec. 5th.

SISTA OF THE WEEK: And a BIG congratulations to Rita @lovelyritaann for being the Sista of the Week! Yay!! I LOVE Rita!! She always takes the time to visit my blog and, give me some big words of motivation. Way to go Rita!! 

See everyone tonight!!

10 comments:

mommaof3ontherun said...

Water weight! You can flush it out!

~Lori~ said...

Shake it all off darling. start fresh and get busy moving and eating right! I know u can do this!

TLEstrogen said...

I know how it feels when your stupid scale jumps a bunch....it's icky...don't worry though you'll get it fixed up!

Roxy said...

Hey, you still have your goals ahead of you. You'll get where you need to go. Why? Because we're here for ya! Keep goin'!

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

I love that you know where you went wrong, because that is the start of making it never happened again! You will lose that weight and more! Just know we are all here for you!

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

Hugs... it could be the 'week 2' (like on BL) from your awesome weigh tloss last week. :shrug: You can do it... you WILL do it! I look fowrward to following you on your journey! Have a great week!!

Momma On The Run said...

Thanks ladies!! I love you all! :)

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

Focus on your goals 1 at a time. Stay focused - that's the key! you can do it! Drink plenty of water

HAve a great week

carla said...

late to the blogreading (and loved the surprise shoutout THANK YOU THANK YOU) but have to chime in with the slow and steady.

one goal and step at a time and, IMO, its a BIG NSV that you feel like crap :) now when you dont workout!
your body has changed!!

MizFit

Ipo said...

i have the same problem when things get busy around here, i don't plan well and end up not having the right kinds of foods available when we're out and about. here's to a better week!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails