Monday, October 4, 2010

My #5k Day!!

On Saturday, October 2nd I took a part in #5k day. #5k day is a challenge started by Stephanie over at Fit Mom in Training. She challenged everyone to share one day where we would participate in some type of activity for 3.1 miles. You could walk, run, bike, swim, crawl whatever you chose to do. The catch was she wanted everyone to share their experience with the blogging world.

I chose to participate in a 5k run/jog. I ran my 5k mid day on the treadmill. Here is how it went!

Yep, that's right I even made a racing bib and, timing chip ;)



My water stations are set up!



A self shot while I was running!


My post running glow!



I even got some great eats after my race with yes, (Gasp) a beer!

OK, all my joking aside. It went pretty good! I was very glad I participated! I hope that Stephanie has more Virtual days like this in the future!

Thanks Stephanie!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails